Malaysia Sabah Best Bird Guide
This gallery contains 10 photos.
New update to all birders……. now’s the hot period searching of those rare and scarce resident of Borneo endemic, such as Fruithunter, Whitehead’s Trogon, Whitehead’s Broadbill , Bornean Ibon (Pygmy White-eye), Bornean Stubtail, Bornean Barbet, Bornean Frogmouth, and most laughing-thrush, flycatchers are very active.
What to bring: Binoculars, spottingscope (if available). For birds photography purposes, 300mm and above telephoto-lens are recommended.
BORNEO NATURE TOURS AND PHOTOGRAPHY provide extra ordinary services as follows:
- Expert-help from professional birdlife photographers on composition, equipment & more.
Tour to picturesque regions, lead by experiences birds photography guide to those strategic birds photography spot.
- Focus on key species such as the endemic to Borneo and others rare and scarce resident.
- Dawn-to-dusk birding with limited time for rest, relaxation and outside interest.
- Provide birds guide and photography guide expert in Chinese and English.
This gallery contains 5 photos.
Join our Special Birding Tours searching of Borneo rare endemic bird species in Sabah Malaysia, such as ‘Giant Pitta’, ‘Bornean Frogmouth’, ‘Bornean Stubtail’, ‘Bornean Laughing Thrush’, ‘Whitehead’s Broadbill’, ‘Hose’s Broadbill’, ‘Whitehead’s Trogon’ and many more.
Contact us for itinerary and quotation, email: [email protected]
请参加我们赏鸟及拍鸟“特别旅游团”，此团专注婆罗州特稀有鸟种如“大蓝八色鸫”，“婆罗洲蛙嘴夜鹰”，“婆罗洲短尾鶯”，“婆罗洲黑色噪鹛”, “懷特黑氏黑喉闊嘴鳥”, “丽绿阔嘴”，“懷特黑氏灰灰咬鵑” 等等。
联络我们索取有关行程及报价, email：[email protected]
Highlight Of The Tours 旅游特色
* To experience the different bird species from montane forest (900m – 2500m), sub montane forest (300m – 900m), to lowland rainforest .
* Focus on key species such as the endemic birds of Borneo.
* Tour to picturesque regions, lead by experiences birds photography guide to those strategic birds photography spot.
* Dawn-to-dusk birding with limited time for rest, relaxation and outside interest.
This gallery contains 2 photos.
Kinabalu National Park is one of the ‘must’ visit birding destination, there are over 300 different species of birds including the rare and scarce resident of montane forest bird species have been recorded and it is one of the top birding destinations in Asia.
This gallery contains 4 photos.
April-September are the fruits season and breeding of all Borneo birds, it is also the most active period to all Borneo birds.
Please check out the MOST BUDGET ! birding tour focusing to a numbers of rare and scarce montane endemic such as Whitehead’s Broadbill, Whitehead’s Trogon, Bornean Stubtail, Bornean Laughing-thrush ( Bare-headed Laughing-thrush ) Melanocichla calva, Fruithunter…….. and many more.
EMAIL: [email protected]